On behalf of Dr Richard Huebel - Part of the Riken Dental Team...
Welcome to Riken Dental Group where our warm, dynamic team provides quality and unrivalled service. Through our experience, respect and care for our patients we have established ourselves as one of Adelaide’s leading dental facilities.
Catering for everyone we offer a wide range of services from family check-ups to complex cosmetic and restorative dentistry including dental implants, crowns and cosmetic full-mouth restoration.Meet Our Team
- Dr Richard Huebl - Practice Principal
- Dr Ken Russell - Dentist
- Dr Meagan Huebl - Dentist
- Dr Jamie Jackson - Dentist
- Trish - Hygienist
- Ikumi - Hygienist
- Stephanie - Hygienist
- Dianne - HygienistJan Woods - Practice Manager
1. Chief complaint investigation. Let us know if there is a specific problem we need to resolve.
2. Detailed record taking.
3. OPG Xray. A screening radiograph (taken every 2-3 years).
4. Periodontal examination. All soft tissues examined (Gums, Tongue, Lips).
5. Teeth examined and charted reflecting the existing state: how many teeth, old fillings, root filled teeth, Smile analysis.
6. Close up x-rays. Bitewings and periapical pictures if required.
7. Intra Oral Photos; we want you to see what we see.
- How do your teeth meet?
- Do they look good, feel good and function properly?
- Are the teeth crowded, worn or showing signs of bruxism?
9. Temporomandibular joint and muscle functional examination.
10. Treatment plan presentation. What we see and could do for you.Finance
At Riken Dental Group, after a complete examination, we will present you with a treatment plan showing dental health fund item numbers, description of treatment and cost.
Jan Woods our practice manager, is also our financial consultant. She has many years experience in the dental field and is able to explain the fees and discuss and prioritise your treatment based on your needs and budget. If you are in a health fund, she is able to help you gain the information regarding certain limits and restrictions and together work out the approximate gap payment to you. This means there are no surprises for you.
WHAT WE DO
At Riken Dental, we offer a wide range of services, performed by experienced, innovative dentists. We can provide dental care to suit not only your requrements but also your cosmetic desires as well.
Follow any of the links for more information on any particular services or contact our practice to arrange a consultation.