- Community Housing
Homes North is committed to providing secure, appropriate and affordable rental housing, sensitively managed, for people on low to moderate incomes, who are otherwise disadvantaged in gaining access to, or maintaining, tenancies.
Homes North Community Housing Co Ltd is a Class 2 registered provider of Social Housing and a Company limited by guarantee. We are a not-for-profit community housing provider, and have been operating in this sector for 30 years.
We are a member of the NSW Federation of Housing Associations and part of a network of 32 housing associations operating throughout NSW.
We have undergone significant growth in recent years, and now manage over 1000 properties across the New England and North West NSW area. We have offices in Armidale, Glen Innes, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree and Tamworth.
Most of the properties we manage are Social Housing, and we also manage a small number of Affordable Housing properties in Armidale, Gunnedah and Tamworth.
Requesting Maintenance and Repairs
- A burst water service
- An appliance, fitting or fixture (not including your own appliances, such as washing machines) that is broken or is not working properly so that a lot of water is being wasted
- A blocked toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure of the gas, electricity or water supply to your home
- A failure of any essential service for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering
- Any fault or damage that means your home is not safe or is not secure