Homebush Boarding Kennels & Cattery
Long-time local, Kristine Coburn has 30 years' experience as a Vet Nurse with a wealth of knowledge in caring for your pets.
She is an experienced animal behavioural specialist providing a service you won't find anywhere else in the area. Kris's experience varies from vet nursing, to animal nutrition, behaviour, grooming, and animal transport, and it doesn't end there!
Homebush Boarding Kennels was established over 30 years ago & owned and operated by Kristine & her husband Ken for the last 9 years.
Being qualified in animal medicine, Kris is able to administer medications & injections to your pets during their stay, in order to treat or maintain any medical conditions that they may have, that would generally mean you weren't able to leave them.Boarding Rates
Boarding Rates - Dogs
> Small - (Chihuahua, Jack Russell etc)
$20.00 per day
> Medium - (Cocker Spaniel, Corgi etc)
$21.00 per day
> Large - (Staffies, Labs etc)
$22.50 per day
> X-Lge (Great Danes etc & over 45kg) $
24.50 per day
> Overnight $27.50
Boarding Rates - Cats
> $18.00 per day
> Overnight $27.50
- Minimum Doggie Daycare or Day/Overnight stay for cats or dogs is $27.50
- Complimentary Dog Hydrobath included in fees, so pets are fresh and clean before heading home
- The first day is charged as Day 1 - regardless of whether you arrive morning or afternoon
- The new day begins after 11am, similar to how motels charge, so pets picked up after 11am will incur an extra day's fee's
Flower Essences are a natural remedy from Nature, which work on the mind, body & spirit. They are obtained by extracting the healing vibrational quality from the most evolved part of the plant - the flowers. They work on an emotional level, harmonising negative feelings and belief patterns, held in the subconscious mind, enabling healing & ease of the physical body through calming of the emotionsContact Us
If you're unable to find the information you're looking for here, Please call us on (07) 49 597 225 and we'll be happy to help answer your questions. We look forward to meeting you & your fur-family soon.
- Long Term Stays
- Small Dogs
- Large Dogs
- Birds & Small Animals ~ Guinea Pigs, Pet Mice & Rats
- Guinea Pigs
- Rodents - Mice & Rats
- Birds - from Budgies & Finches, to Eclectus &Macaws...
- Optimum Nutritional Food
- Family Dogs Housed Together