We are a small family run preschool, set in the beautiful West Lake Macquarie area.
We are situated at the base of Mount Sugarloaf, with easy access from the F3 Freeway.
We have a loving family atmosphere, set in a home like centre with an enormous tree lined back yard.
Our centre aims to provide, a caring and supportive environment for all of our families.
We strive to make ALL children and their families feel safe and secure while they are in our care.
The staff will ensure at all times, the program we run offers developmentally and age appropriate learning experiences, within an atmosphere of fun and playing.
We endeavour to maintain open communication and show mutual respect to all.
Playground fun with friends
We are set in a home like centre with an enormous tree lined back yard.
We have a large covered sandpit with a variety of toys to play with.
Our large soft fall area surrounds climbing equipment and there is a huge grassed area great for picnics, tea parties, fairy parties or for running, kicking balls and using up energy.
We also take great pride in catering for children with additional needs
A little about the family
Our Program offers...
3.Art and craft
4.Books and stories
7.Social and emotional play equipment
8.Groups for quiet learning
9.Dress ups and home corner for imaginary play
The children are separated into different ages and abilities for lunch, group times and rest times.
What We Offer
- FREE hat and morning tea bag
- Development of independence by providing self access to beverages.
- Constant communication about your children
- We guarantee effective transitional programs for school readiness
- Toileting program
- Exposure to language programs including Sign language.
- Graduation ceremony at the end of year for children starting school
- A challenging and fun program catering for 2-5 year olds.
- Fully accredited with CCB funding
- Well trained caring staff
Meet the staff, CLICK HERE.