Founded in the central Victorian city of Bendigo in 1993 by third-generation 'rag trader' Hugh Norris, Hip Pocket is wholly Australian owned and operated. There are 40+ stores across Australia and 2 in Papua New Guinea. Using national buying power, Hip Pockets locally owned stores have a unique place in the safety workwear, corporate clothing and protective clothing market.
Supplying corporate clothing, safety workwear, protective clothing, personal protective equipment, safety boots and a whole lot more, Hip Pocket prides itself on offering quality, value and service. If you're looking for information about a particular product, use our simple product enquiry forms.
Services We Offer
While we specialise in corporate clothing, safety workwear, protective clothing and safety boots, Hip Pocket offers much more. From the worksite to the office to the restaurant to the operating theatre and sporting field - we have you covered.
At Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety, we pride ourselves on customer service and product knowledge. We know customers are busy and need reliable, efficient service. That's why we are committed to providing total customer service from the store, delivered to the customers' door.
- Small business who are too time poor to travel to a store.... as time away from the job is income lost.
- Large customers who want to manage and track their order supply chain.
- Ideal for large customers like Health Care with complex uniform requirements who need to be able to manage and track large staff numbers, varying uniform usage, different departments, job descriptions and cost centres
Why Choose Us?
- National network of over 40+ stores in Australia and 2 in Papua New Guinea
- Comprehensive web site and product quote request tool
- Full e-commerce on-line ordering
- Complete supply chain management
- Individually packed customer orders
- Embroidery, screen pressing, digital printing and heat pressing
- On site staff fittings for convenience
- Free on site sign audits
- Deliveries to your door
- When safety matters 24/7 on site service