Hindmarsh Plumbing is a South Australian owned and operated business, established in 1973.
We provide design, installation, commissioning and servicing of all aspects of plumbing, gas fitting and allied services in the commercial and industrial markets.
We are pre-qualified with the Department of Transport Energy and Infrastructure (DTEI) to undertake work on behalf of the South Australian Government. We are also members and supporters of the Plumbing Industry Association. KNOW US MORE.
Our business boasts a team in excess of 50 qualified, well trained, experienced plumbers, apprentices & support staff to receive and dispatch work efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain a fleet of commercial vehicles equipped to undertake service and maintenance work;
- Continually undertake training and up-skilling to ensure our employees are abreast of current trends and innovations;
- Employ the latest technological resources to provide the highest service possible;
- Provide a customer feedback service to ensure we continually meet or exceed the expectation of our valued clients.
Awards and Certifications
- Master Builders SA
- Excellence in Services 2009
- Excellence in safe work practices (Host Employer) 2009
- Plumbing Industry Association
- SafeWorkSA 2009
- Best Commercial Plumber 2008
- Safework SA, Larger employer award 2008
- Best Commercial Plumber 2007
- Ecosmart Commercial Plumber 2006.
- We have external certification ISO 9000:2001 for our Quality Systems,
- AS4801: Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems and
- We are pre-qualified with the Department of Transport Energy and Infrastructure (DTEI) to undertake work on behalf of the South Australian Government.
Design and Construction
Hindmarsh Plumbing has an in house design team which includes design coordinator Mark Kempster. Mark has more than 35 years plumbing industry experience and excels in hydraulic design & coordination with other services. We are proud to set the standard in South Australia and our track record can be confirmed by our commitment to development, and solutions to design problems. KNOW MORE
Our Construction Division offers tendering & contracting services to the Commercial & Industrial Construction sector. Packages for project specific hydraulic services are our specialty. All work is installed to the relevant Australian Standards, design briefs & to the requirements of local authorities. MORE INFO
Our business boasts a team of highly qualified, well trained and experienced Hydrojet Operators, & a team of support staff to receive & dispatch work efficiently & effectively.
-Maintain a fleet of Hydrojet vehicles equipped to undertake Hydrojetting and CCTV camera work;
-Continually undertake training & up-skilling to ensure our employees are abreast of current trends & innovations
- AIP qualified for works within petrol station sites;
- Confined Space qualified;
- Traffic Management trained;
- We are pre-qualified with the Department of Transport Energy and Infrastructure (DTEI) to undertake work on behalf of the South Australian Government;
- Employ the latest technological resources to provide the best service possible;