We can help you with all of your WHS Business Solutions.
Established in 2004, Health & Safety Advisory Service is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), committed to providing excellence in all WHS training and consultancy services. Our highly skilled professional team draws upon wide ranging industry experience with specific expertise in training development, design and delivery.
We adhere to national regulatory requirements and our objective is to maintain a quality system which enables us to continuously monitor and improve our procedures, programs and customer service.
We provide high quality WHS training, high risk national training and assessment programs, together with tailored WHS consultancy services.
All programs are customised to reflect the specific needs of industry/organisations and align to current WHS legislation and regulatory requirements.
Our programs help the PCBU to:
- Meet legislated duty of care responsibilities
- Reduce cost of workplace injury
- Embrace workplace productivity and efficiency
- Minimise risk of prosecution
Our client base incorporates the following industry sectors:
- Local Government
- Civil Engineering
- Public Sector
- Community Services
- Health & Child Care Services
- Road, Rail & Water Infrastructure
- Retail/Small Business
- Warehousing And Transport
- Information Technology
- Labour Hire
Health & Safety Advisory Service also draws on specific expertise in managing training for large-scale infrastructure projects, including telecommunications, road, port, dam and rail
We have specialist WHS personnel to develop systems, policies and procedures to help you to manage risk. We can provide affordable solutions to meet your legislative and compliance needs.
Our WHS business solutions include:
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- WHS Advice
- WHS Site Audits
- Risk Assessments
- Verification of Competency (VoC) Assessment
- Emergency Planning
- Training Resource Development
- Market/Industry Research
- Project Management
- Legislative Management Briefings
- Fact Sheet: PCBUs, Workers & Officers Under New Harmonised WHS Legislation
- Understanding The Work Health & Safety Act - A Practical Guide
- Consultation: Talk To Workers About Workplace Safety
- Work Cover Investigations - What They Mean For You
- Fact Sheet: Incident Notification
- Hoist Gate Failure
- High Risk Licensing
- Load shifting Machines: NSW Licensing Finishes 30 September 2011
- Construction Induction Training (White Card)
- Management of asbestos in recycled construction and demolition waste
- Asbestos in Soil & Aggregate