Harbour Medical Services is accepting, patient focused, and sensitive to the varied health needs of individuals. We and our staff take our responsibilities to our patients seriously.
Our team provides comprehensive on-going care with a commitment to quality, efficiency, integrity, and confidentiality.
We are a people organization with about 60 staff comprising male and female GP’s, nurses, psychologist, reception and administration staff, IT support staff, visiting specialists and allied health professionals.
They are able to challenge their potential, benefit from ongoing professional development and work with like-minded peers who care for our patients.
- Antenatal Care
- After Hour Services
- Child Health
- Diabetic Education
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- General Health Checks
- Gp Management Plans, Including Team Care Plan and Mental Health Care Plan
- Home Medication Review
- Visiting Medical Specialists
- Skin Checks – See Our Specialist Doctors’ Page
- Hearing Tests
- Employment and Insurance Medicals
- Work Cover Injuries
- Minor Surgery
- Counseling, Mental Health, Youth Health
- Psychology Services
- Podiatry Services
- Exercise Physiology
- Pathology, Blood and Other Sample Testing