Those looking for an independent living community that offers all the special features you need to live comfortably, healthily and happily – family owned and operated Grange Country Villas offers much more than may first meet the eye.
Making the decision to move from your family home into a retirement village can be a difficult one. At the Grange Country Villas, you will enjoy independent living without the stress and worry of ongoing maintenance and upkeep on your home, giving you more time to really enjoy life spend more time with the grand-children, or simply enjoy a cup of tea with your new neighbours.
The Grange offers friendship, affordability, security and peace of mind, as well as easy access to a large array of facilities. All this while living a relaxed country lifestyle.
The villas on offer are spacious 2 bedroom units, with features including wheelchair access, air conditioning and 24-hour emergency call, all encompassed within beautiful, landscaped gardens. The village is set on 2 acres of land, so residents can enjoy being active and even have the option of storing a caravan on site.
WHAT WE DO
As an established community, Pittsworth has much to offer, all conveniently located only a few minutes from the retirement village.
- Hospitals, Ambulance & Doctors
- Physio, Visiting Optometrist, Chemist
- Meals on Wheel & Blue Care
- Bowls, Golf & Tennis Clubs
- Olympic Size Pool with Aqua-aerobics Classes
- Catholic, Anglican, Uniting, Lutheran
- Assembly of God & Jehovah’s Witness
- ANZ, Commonwealth Bank
- National Australia Bank & Heritage Building Society
- Rotary, Lions, Masonic Lodge
- RSL, CWA
- Senior Citizens, Bingo & Pittsworth Community Concert Band
- Supermarkets, Speciality Stores, Post Office
- Hairdresser, Restaurant & Pubs
- Community Library
As well as local Taxi and Bus service operating in the local area & Toowoomba.