Our Vision is a statement of what we want to become and our Strategy defines how we will get there.
Underpinning it all are our Values. They are pivotal in defining our culture - they guide how we behave, the decisions we make and the relationships we have with each other, our customers and external stakeholders.
To be a leading international agribusiness, as our customers’ preferred partner.
To focus on and strengthen our core business. This includes pursuing growth opportunities, delivering a return on our capital investments, expanding our grain origination footprint and improving our efficiency.
- Anglicare Downer - Brindabella Court (Retirement Village)
- Health Department of Glenorchy - Adult Inpatient & Extended Treatment Services
- Health Department of Kingston - Community Health/Multipurpose Centre
- Health Department of Bridgewater (Children & Adolescent Dental Services)
- Health Department of Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Service (Mental Health Services)
- Health Department of Swansea - May Shaw Health Centre (Nursing Homes)
- Health Department of Launceston Region - Continence Nurse Advisor (Community Services)
- Health Department of Mental Health Helpline - Statewide Triage & Referrals