Graham Family Funerals is a locally owned and operated family business conducting funerals throughout Tasmania. Our compassion and professionalism mean that you are always assured of our genuine understanding and a warm smile. Our service is designed to ensure you don’t have to worry about a thing.
We have been operating in the community since 1896. While we pride ourselves on our history, we are also modern and progressive. We have the latest facilities and professionally trained staff.
Our funeral services are available to our families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and include a free bereavement follow up service and counselling referrals and an in-house Justice of the Peace for your convenience.
WHAT WE DO
- 24-hour service every day of the year.
- Transfer of the deceased to our premises or mortuary.
- Preparation of the deceased.
- A private and confidential discussion of funeral arrangements with the family.
- Arrangements with clergy, cemetery and crematorium regarding time, place and type of service in either of our funeral chapels, church or other venue.
- Arrangements in compliance with every religious denomination or arrangements for a civil funeral service.
- Preparation of text and insertion of press notices in local, city, country, or interstate publications.
- Collating of medical certificates for handing over to relevant authorities.
- Procuring of necessary medical certificates for cremation, and payment of prescribed fees on your behalf.