We see care differently
We believe care should be focused on you, the individual,not the condition. We believe care should be available when and where you need it most and it should be designed to help give you the best life outcomes possible. This is our vision for your care.
We work to develop a detailed understanding of your needs,so we can design the right care plan for you if you’re being treated for cancer, heart disease or sleep disorders.
Across the world, we have more than 130 GenesisCare centres to help us bring you the right care. Every year our team sees more than 160,000 people all over the world.
Designing better care
Our purpose is to design care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes. To give you high-quality care that’s available where and when you need it and is tailored to your particular needs. Care that helps you get on with your life and do the things that are important to you. We do this by approaching care like nobody else.
Everything we do is designed in partnership all the way through the entire care process. That means working with everyone from our clinicians to our technicians, from our internal teams to patients. Because, by working together, we stand a better chance of getting more complete health outcomes for you.
- Health Department Of WA Regional Office - Kimberley
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Safety & Health Matters in Dangerous Goods/Explosives & Major Hazard Facilities
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Mines and Petroleum - Media Queries
- Budget Direct Insurance
- Primary Industries and Regional Development Department of Animal Disease Emergency Hotline
- Schools Government (Public) Central services and general enquiries
- Primary Industries and Regional Development Department of Community Resource Network WA
- Wanneroo City Of After Hours Emergency