Gambler’s Help services are provided by a range of community organisations across metropolitan, regional and rural Victoria.
Our services include online, telephone and face-to-face counselling, advice and information. There are also services tailored for Aboriginal communities, and in-language support for at-risk culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Gambler’s Help services cover:
- Counselling, including specific financial counselling
- Peer support from volunteers with personal experience of gambling harm
- Community education about the early signs of gambling harm and how to access support
- Support for gaming venue staff so they can identify and respond to gambling harm
- Integration with other health services to provide a seamless experience for people seeking support