Envirohealth Consulting Pty Ltd
Our professional, service oriented staff possess the expertise to accurately assess a wide variety of Occupational Hygiene issues. Our staff are continually updated with all the latest research surrounding Indoor air Quality and air handling systems.
Services We Offer
Are you aware of the potential dangers associated with your buildings Indoor Air Quality?
- Increased liability
- Poor staff morale and performance
- Potential adverse publicity
- Adverse tenant - property manager relations
These potential dangers can easily be combated by implementing an Indoor Air Quality monitoring program, the benefits of which include:
- Improved marketability of building space
- Improved corporate image
- Improved industrial relations
- Early warning of potential air handling system problems
- NATA Accredited Air Monitoring
- Asbestos Inspection Registers
- Asbestos Sample Identification