In 1974 Roger Drake purchased his first supermarket, A three-laned store named Jack & Jill’s which employed only four staff.
Operating in over 50 stores across South Australia and Queensland, the company now has an annual turnover in excess of $1 billion and employs over 5,500 staff nationally.
The company’s strength lies in operating on the principles of a family business and supporting local manufacturers and suppliers. Drakes Supermarkets has kept its focus on the important aspects of the business. The Customer. This is the company’s competitive edge, along with its family values and Australian heritage.
- Produce Wholesaling
- Meat Production
- Bendigo Bank Kilkenny
- Commonwealth Bank Kilkenny
- Police South Australia Recruiting & Career Opportunities
- SA Health The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Burson Auto Parts Kilkenny
- Parliament Of South Australia Woodville South
- Telstra Corporation Limited Kilkenny
- Salvation Army The Arndale Corps & Community Support