- Domestic Violence Line
- Child Protection Helpline
- Home Care Services of NSW
- Ageing and Disability Home Care
- Child Abuse, Advice and Information
- Housing NSW
- Community Services
The Communities and Justice (DCJ) cluster works with children, adults, families and communities to improve lives and help people realise their potential.
We are the agency in NSW with statutory responsibility for protecting children and young people from risk of significant harm.
The DCJ Strategic Plan 2017-2021 shows how we will support our clients to create the futures they want for themselves and their communities. The plan describes the behaviour and leadership that our clients and delivery partners can expect of us.
In executing Government policy, DCJ will use our organisation’s capabilities and influence in child protection, housing, homelessness and community inclusion to deliver our key priorities.
Our key priorities:
- Improve long-term outcomes (especially for Aboriginal children and families)
- Act as stewards of the service system
- Invest in our people
- Improve client experience
- Develop a modern organisation
See our major initiatives and reforms that support our key priorities.
- Aboriginal children, families and communities thrive
- People are in charge of their own lives and feel a real sense of choice and control
- More children are safe at home with their families
- More people have safe, stable places to live – and the family lives, jobs, well-being and dignity which that makes possible
- Our staff feel they have the support they need to do well in their roles so they can help change people’s lives
The outcomes we will achieve for people in NSW:
- Individuals, children and families benefit from prevention and early intervention to reach their potential
- Individuals, children and families who need targeted support are able to live safe from harm
- Individuals, children and families who need sustained support are able to achieve housing and family stability
- Disability Inclusion Action Plans (DIAPs) contribute to people with a disability being able to access their opportunities and choices as people of NSW
- Budget Direct Insurance Customer Services
- Heart Foundation Helpline
- Department of Communities and Justice Albury Community Service
- Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business, Australian Government Department of Albury
- Health and Human Services Department of (VIC) Albury
- Budget Direct Insurance Claims
- Budget Direct Insurance Car Insurance
- Budget Direct Insurance Home & Contents Insurance