From humble beginnings in a tin shed in 1993, Dalby Rural Supplies has remained locally owned and operated by its partners, John Cullen and Andrew Johnston.
The duo play an active role in the operation of the business, constantly leading by example through hard-work, commitment and dedication towards getting the job done and striving for better. All of these attributes shine through day after day and are reflected in the staff members’ attitudes towards work and their completion of a Certificate IV in Customer Contact.
From our original Patrick Street location with just three staff to the expansion and major refurbishment of the Old Butter Factory with a team of over 30 staff, Dalby Rural Supplies has continued to provide quality service, knowledge and products to the Western Downs region. In 2012 Dalby Rural Supplies strengthened our supply chain further with the purchase of local grain commodity company, Dalgrains. In conjunction with Dalgrains partner, Tobin Cherry, Dalgrains provides our clients with additional services and diversifies the exposure of our company into other industries.
- Irrigation & Water
- Animal Supplies
- Fencing & Steel
- Everything Else Rural
- Dalby Rural Supplies Warra
- GrainCorp Warra
- GrainCorp Macalister
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of Imported Breaches (Redline)
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of General Enquiries
- Andrew & Leanne McInnerney
- Anglican Church of Australia Rectory
- Anglicare Southern Queensland New Clients & General Enquiries