CVS today is an Australian family owned and operated company specialising in various types of louvres and sunscreens.
Having completed many ionic projects such as Stadium Australia and many other landmark icons, CVS is one of Australia's leading manufacturer and supplier of quality louvre and sunscreen products.
Our seamless ‘in house’ manufacturing processes ensure we have complete control over the product and can perform on time, to high standards of finish.
We remain committed to manufacturing in Australia by and for Australians. We also have a regional manufacturing facility in Goulburn NSW.
The success of our business has been built on a commitment to working with clients and architects, to share knowledge and deliver quality solutions that accelerate the success of our people and our clients.
- External Louvres
- External Sunscreens
- Freeflow Weatherproof Louvres
- Freeflow Stormproof Louvres
- Shadelite Bar Grille Screens
- Shadelite Sun Shade Screens
- Freeflow Two Stage Louvres
- Freeflow Acoustic Louvres
- Shadelite Sunshadow Screens
- Ellipsoid Louvres
- Freeflow Operable Louvres
- Air N Light Adjustable Louvres
- Shadelite Box Screens
- Shadelite Perforated Screens
- 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd Minto
- 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd Ingleburn
- Allcott Hire Minto
- Anglican Church Sydney Diocese-Offices Minto St James'
- Anglican Church Sydney Diocese-Offices Ingleburn St Barnabas
- Anglican Church Sydney Diocese-Offices Anglican Media
- Anglican Church Sydney Diocese-Offices Woollahra All Saints
- Competitive Foods Australia Pty Ltd Minto