CPSU has a national membership of 200,000 including colleagues employed right across the Victorian Public Sector as well as Associate and Retired members who wish to retain their support for, and the benefits of, belonging to their Union.
Together with our members, the Union conducts a never ending campaign to improve the terms and conditions of employment, as well as providing specialist individual help or representation if you need it.
Union membership means having expert professional industrial advice available when you need it & the support of your fellow union colleagues.
As a member you will:
- Be Protected by Your Union Against Unfair Treatment at Work.
- Be Part of a Strong and Committed Group of Employees Who Want to Improve Working Conditions.
- Have Access to a Range of Industrial and OHS Training Programmes.
- Be Able to Participate In The Development of Our New Enterprise Bargaining Claims.
- Receive a Range of Benefits Such as Discount Shopping, Credit Union Access and More.