The Council to Homeless Persons is the peak body for the homelessness sector in Victoria. Our vision is to end homelessness in Victoria, and therefore we represent organisations and people who are also working towards this goal.
We work towards this by:
- Campaigning for policy changes that will end homelessness
- Building the capacity of services that work with people experiencing homelessness
- Involving consumers in the process of improving the sector
- Elevating the problem of homelessness as an issue in the public domain
- Contributing to research that will improve policy