At Costa, we pride ourselves on maintaining quality all the way from our farms to your family.
We aim to provide the very best produce via a quality controlled supply chain and we pride ourselves on the end to end excellence of all fruit and vegetables we deliver to consumers.
We pay close attention to market trends and we listen to what consumers want. We also listen carefully to our own employees and industry partners - from farmers to sales people, researchers to front line management.
Into the future, we will invest in ongoing innovation so we can continue to improve on all areas of production - including farming, varietal research and post-harvest practice.
We will also uphold our commitment to sustainability, to ensure a greener future for all.
Our core produce categories
- 3,500 hectares of farmed land across Australia
- 30 hectares of protected glasshouse production
- More than 40 farming, wholesale market and distribution operations nationally
- Supply and service to retail, wholesale and export consumers
- Over 6,000 employees during peak seasonal periods
- Investments in protected cropping