Commercial Ceramics & Stone is based in Adelaide, South Australia.
We have been suppliers and fixers of ceramic and stone products for the building industry for over 20 years.
Our proven track record includes some of our state's most significant commercial building projects throughout that time, plus contracts interstate and overseas.
New buildings and refurbishments, luxury designer finishes or hard-wearing industrial surfaces are all within our considerable capabilities.
We deal with the world’s best ceramic suppliers for quality and value, some exclusive to us in south Australia.
Our own stone processing plant has large stock holdings for fast supply.
We offer ;
- Acid resistant and industrial floor tiles
- Ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Engineered stone
- Fully vitrified porcelain tiles.
- Granite, marble , limestone , quartzite and other natural stones
- Swimming pool tiles
- Terrazzo and paving tiles.
A complete service
- Technical service
- Commercial is able to provide technical advice on products, installation and maintenance.
- The company has the ability to take projects through;
- Selection of ceramic and natural stone products.
- Specification of correct materials to meet budget requirements.
- Sourcing of materials worldwide.
- Provision of calculations and shop drawings.
- Fixing by competent tradesmen.
- Production of dimensional stone for any size project.
- Quality control that aims for no defects by practical completion.
- Provision of guarantees and warranties.
- Completion of work within required time and budget.
The group has embarked on a comprehensive Quality Assurance System which will be applied as standard procedure to all projects, regardless of size or contractual requirements.
- National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Systems built on experience
- Inskills S.A.
For more information please go to Quality Assurance tab on our website.
For an overview of our product range and self-selection including stone slabs, you can visit our showroom at 7 Provident Ave , Glynde in Adelaide.