What We Do
The research trust was set up with a focus on those diseases and disorders that affect Tasmanians. Your donation, large or small, will help ensure quality research will continue at the Launceston General Hospital for the benefit of all.
- Awarded grants funding in excess of $4.5 million to over a 130 medical research projects.
- Established a dedicated research centre at the Launceston General Hospital.
- Created a Familial Bowel Cancer Register for Tasmania which is now saving lives.
- Funded groundbreaking research into Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, a treatable form of dementia.
- Facilitated the commencement of a Genetic Heart Disease Registry for Tasmania in 2011.
Publish your business details and connect with customers on 30+ platforms.
Your Youtube video is loading