Cicada Lodge - Reservations & Customer Service
Cicada Lodge is designed for the sophisticated traveller looking for an authentic Indigenous and natural Australian "experience-of-a-lifetime," in the heart of Northern Australia's Timeless North. A sanctuary of elegant comfort, the Lodge provides a level of excellence in accommodation, service and dining.
Dining at Cicada Lodge is about the total experience. Guests are invited to taste experience and enjoy native Australian foods, incorporated into a contemporary menu.
Click here for our Facebook page!
Services We Offer
The following tours are available to Cicada Lodge guests from Nitmiluk Tours:
- The Nitmiluk Cultural Safari series combines the exclusivity of small group touring with the authentic cultural interpretations of the Jawoyn people
- Enjoy a three course dinner by starlight as you cruise the river system of Nitmiluk Gorge
Please select from our other packages for more information!
Is it necessary to call 24hrs prior to departure to confirm booking?
- Yes, although it is not entirely necessary it is advisable to ensure that all your details are correct.
Can you accommodate for families?
- We have one interconnecting suite. All other rooms are located in pairs although not with interconnecting doors
How far is the gorge from the Cicada Lodge?
- The Lodge has partial views overlooking the Katherine River and is a 15 minute walk to the jetty from which all cruises of the Gorge depart
How long is the drive from Darwin to Katherine?
- The drive is around 3.5 hours from Darwin to the Katherine Gorge.
Why Choose Us?
The Top End is one of the most stunning locations in the world and we encourage guests to Cicada Lodge to explore the region and other experiences on offer:
Dine under the stars in the tranquil surroundings of Katherine Museum.
Top Didj Cultural Experience
Top Didj Cultural Experience & Art Gallery offers a genuine Aboriginal Cultural Experience.
Amidst the lush wilderness of Australia's breathtaking Top End, Wildman Wilderness Lodge offers an extraordinary wetlands safari experience, in the Mary River Wetlands area.
Gecko Canoeing and Trekking
Gecko Canoeing offers canoeing and kayaking experiences on the Katherine River and the Ord River in the famous East Kimberley