A community focused cemetery, characterised by stately palms and gracious gazebos.
Established in 1933, Cheltenham Memorial Park is a distinctive community cemetery and is one of eight cemeteries within the care of the Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT).
The tranquil grounds span 20 hectares (50 acres) and are characterised by stately palms, diverse gardens, extensive lawns and ornate gazebos.
Cheltenham Memorial Park provides idyllic places to rest and reflect and offers a wide range of burial, cremation and mausolea memorial options.
- Our Continuing Care of the Cemetery
- Map of Cheltenham Memorial Park
- Floral and Memento Guidelines Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Registered Funeral Directors
- Registered Monumental Masons
- Planning Ahead
- News and Events
- Contact Us
- What Do I Do when someone dies?
- Deciding Between Burial and Cremation
- Choosing the Right Cemetery
- Costs and How to Compare Prices
- Funeral Etiquette
- Dealing with Grief
Chapels and Facilities
These cemeteries provide the full spectrum of cemetery services, including a crematorium, chapels and on-site function rooms with catering.
So, if you choose a burial or cremation memorial within Cheltenham Memorial Park, we can always assist you by coordinating additional services through Café Vita et flores, our cafe and florist at Bunurong Memorial Park or Springvale Botanical Cemetery.