Centre for Excellence in Rail Training Pty Ltd (CERT) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with 5 offices and over 30 qualified and experienced rail trainers throughout Australia.
The Centre for Excellence in Rail Training (CERT) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) wholly owned by Engenco Ltd, a public company. Engenco's rail business capability, in addition to CERT includes a rail operator, a provider of rail technical services and a locomotive and rolling stock manufacturer/maintainer.
Although each is an independent business unit the rail businesses have an intimate and collaborative working relationship, providing CERT with a resource of industry specific knowledge and assistance on which to draw.
Our clients benefit from:
- National Coverage
- All outcomes aligned to TLISC
- Practical experience and expertise in rail and safety related training and assessment.
- A resource - base of skilled and experienced rail personnel.
- A commitment to safety, high quality service and workmanship.
- On-time delivery and cost efficiency.
- Proven capability and capacity to innovate, value-add and problem solve.
- Flexible and responsive reaction to organisational needs and requirements
- The security of dealing with an established ASX-listed company with a solid asset base and sound financial performance.
- Well established systems, policies and procedures to enhance safety and services - many developed in response to our client requirements.
The Centre for Excellence in Rail Training (CERT) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) accredited to deliver training in all States of Australia.
CERT can deliver Nationally Accredited courses, individual units of competency, industry certifications, safety induction courses, and can customise courses to suit business needs.
Further information is available on training in your State:
- New South Wales (NSW) Training Schedule
- Western Australia (WA) Training Schedule
- Victoria (VIC) Training Schedule
- Other States
- Elearning Student Login
Study via distance learning, in your own time and place - find out more click here
To ensure that CERT provides a service that is second to none, all personnel involved in the delivery of training and assessment services are qualified as a minimum with:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 5 Years Relevant Industry Experience
- Experience and competence in the delivery of training and assessment
CERTs trainers offer an unrivalled level of industry experience in the fields of safeworking, heavy haul rail operations and track maintenance and construction. Please contact us for more details.
Our staff are friendly, down-to-earth, and committed to providing quality training services.
For more information, read about our values.