First established in 1972 as Frank Ramsay & Company, today Carter Lindsay & Weber is owned and managed by Matthew Weber and John Lindsay. In the year 2000 after some 40 years in the industry, Frank Ramsay the businesses original proprietor decided to retire, Mark Carter, already a partner then took over the business.
Matthew Weber and John Lindsay now own and operate Carter Lindsay & Weber. Along with Matthew & John we offer 2 other licensed stock salesmen in Shaun McHugh and Steve Gay, and are all based out of Dubbo. The agency from its humble background still remains a compact private business, big on personal service and attention to detail.
Services We Offer
- Proprietors actively involved on the job at all times.
- Personal supervision and professional advice.
- Two accomplished auctioneers - for keen valuing and split second timing.
- Over 50 years of combined agents marketing experience.
- Professional marketing option to obtain you the highest net return possible for your livestock.
- Guaranteed prompt settlement of sales.
- Options on target marketing and timing.
- Stock assessment and preparation.
- Buyer inspections and negotiations.
- Arranging of transport, transit insurance and deliveries.
- Feedback on livestock performance.
- Commitment, expertise and good old hard work.
- Matthew Weber: Director
- John Lindsay: Director
- Shaun McHugh - Stockman
- Steve Gay - Stockman
- Donna Ledsham: Office Administration
- Tracey Minney: Office Administration