We believe in a cancer free future.
There are things that we can do everyday to help make this happen.
Every year in NSW alone, more than 48,000 new cases of cancer are expected to be diagnosed, and the impact on families, carers and communities is significant.
Together with our volunteers, supporters, stakeholders and staff, we are committed to reducing the impact of cancer on individuals and the community, and to lessening the burden for people affected by cancer.
We are there not only for those touched by cancer today, but to prevent and manage cancer for future generations.
We are a member of Cancer Council Australia, together with Cancer Councils from every state and territory across Australia. Cancer Council NSW is an independent charity and is over 94% community funded. Our unique combination of local program delivery, community engagement and national influence enables everyone who cares about cancer to make the biggest possible difference.
Uniting the community, providing support, investing in research and saving lives.
These influence the work that we do, and the way we work with our colleagues and with our community.
- Innovation: Seek and embrace the best
- Responsibility: Be accountable for our results and resources
- Courage: Speak out and step up
- Collaboration: Work together to achieve our goals
- Caring for someone with cancer
- Coping with cancer
- Exercise and cancer
- Pro Bono Program
- Financial Assistance Services
- Transport, accommodation and home help
- Life after cancer treatment
- Work and cancer