Calvary Health Care Riverina is a leader in providing Catholic health care to the people of Wagga Wagga and Riverina Region of NSW.
Calvary Riverina is fully accredited and has continually been upgraded and the most advanced medical technology is available.
With 104 beds, a complete range of medical, acute surgical, and maternity services, as well as diagnostic and drug and alcohol services are offered, including the provision of 24 hour on-site medical cover.
Our services include:
- Acute surgical & orthopaedics
- Medical services
- Palliative Care
- Critical Care unit comprising Intensive Care, Coronary Care & High Dependency
- Maternity & Special Care Nursery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation program
- Oral & Maxillary Surgery
- Paediatrics & Paediatric Surgery
- Respiratory / Sleep Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
Onsite services include:
- Complete range of Medical Imaging Services
- Cardiovascular & Physiology Centre
- Pathology Laboratory & Collection Centre
- Specialist Consultants Suites
- BreastScreen NSW South West
- Pharmacy Services
- Look Good, Feel Better Program: Helping women face cancer with confidence
- Visiting hours are varied between wards as follows:
- St Gerard's Ward - there is no morning visiting. Fathers are welcome to visit early in the morning and we ask that children visit after lunch Visiting hours - 2.30 pm till 8 pm
- St Anne's Ward - Visiting hours - 10.30 am till 12.30 pm and then 2.30 pm to 8 pm - Rest period 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- St Elizabeth's Ward - Visiting hours - 10.30 am till 1 pm then again, from 4 pm till 8 pm - Rest period 1 pm to 4 pm
During the rest period for each ward no phone calls will be put through to the rooms and no visitors will be allowed except in extreme circumstances.
Parking / Public Transport
The entrance to the Hospital is from Hardy Avenue. Parking is available onsite in allocated areas. Spaces for disabled parking are located at both the main and St Gerard's Wing.
Taxis are provided by Wagga Radio Cabs by telephoning (02) 6921 4242. There are disability access ramps located at each access point around the hospital.