Our aim is to further enhance the well-being and quality of life for our patients through prevention and high quality dental treatment.
The team at Burwood Dental Centre will make it their highest priority to look after each and every patient from the moment you walk through the door.
Our highly skilled and experienced team will ensure that your experience at the dental practice is a pleasurable and comfortable one.
Dr Eli Gold (Practice Principal)
Dr Natalie Dumer (Dentist)
Gina Xanthis (Hygienist)
Kinga Hirsanyi (Hygienist)
Personalised quality dental care
The team at the Burwood Dental Centre is totally committed to your comfort and dedicated to providing the finest ethical care.
Our patients have the opportunity to make informed choices regarding treatment that is most suitable for them as individuals.
Our aim is to enhance the well-being and quality of life for our patients through prevention and treatment.
We excel in Cosmetic and General Dentistry dental procedures including, porcelain veneers, dental implants and Brite Smile teeth whitening.
The Burwood Dental Centre team pride themselves in achieving excellence in the friendly, professional service that we provide.
We are committed to your comfort and high standard of care.
Find the New Patient Form by clicking here.
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers, Inlays and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Straightening/Orthodontics
We also offer:
- Referral for specialist services
- Same day emergency treatment
- Credit cards and HICAPS facilities
- Patient Referral Program rewarding our patients
- Participation in the DENTAL CARE NETWORK Corporate Dental Program
We offer the following services to help calm your fears:
Intravenous (IV) Sedation
Frequently Asked Questions
Is BriteSmile Teeth Whitening safe?
Yes definitely, hundreds of thousands of satisfied patients have already had their teeth whitened with BriteSmile. It is a safe, comfortable treatment that can be performed by your dentist.
Does BriteSmile whitening really work?
Yes, it has been clinically proven to whiten teeth by as much as ten shades in just one hour.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Renewed ability to chew and speak properly
- Restoration of facial aesthetics
- Preservation of remaining jaw bone structure
- Reduction of possible gum problems and infections
- Increased confidence and self esteem as a result of all of the above.