Shoppingtown, Compton Road Cnr Calam Rd, Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109
Brisbane City Council is committed to responsibly managing the city on behalf of its residents. We set and strive to maintain the highest standards of service to ensure we are delivering real value for Brisbane ratepayers and residents.
Our commitment to you
When you contact us you can expect to be treated with honesty, fairness, sensitivity and dignity.While we endeavor to get things right the first time, sometimes this may not happen. Should this occur please let us know by email or phone. We commit to:
- deal with complaints fairly, promptly and professionally
- take ownership of our errors
- advise you of remedial action.
Vision for Brisbane
The delivery of Council services is framed by a vision developed in partnership with the people of Brisbane. Brisbane Vision 2031 expresses our aspiration that Brisbane will be:
- Our accessible, connect city
- Our active, healthy city
- Our clean, green city
- Our friendly, safe city
- Our New World City
- Our smart, prosperous city
- Our vibrant, creative city
- Our well-designed, subtropical city.
We are driven by strong corporate values that guide our thinking, actions and decision making:
- getting things done
- value for money
- passion for Brisbane
- respect for people
- responsive customer service
- working together
- courage to make a difference.
In addition to consulting with you regarding major decisions and projects, we commit to:
- testing ideas, checking our progress and asking you for feedback
- surveying you in the design and development of products and services
- seeking your views about the city and our organisation's performance as we move forward.
We will continue to make important information regarding our city and how it is being managed available, including the following:
- annual budget and corporate plans outlining key areas of expenditure and service
- an annual report outlining services that have been delivered across the full range of our operations and programs
- a complete and timely account of Council meetings.
You can contact Council online, by phone, mail, SMS and relay services, or by visiting one of our Regional Centres.