Connect Health & Community:
We are a not for profit Company, with an independent Board of Directors that receives funding from Federal, State & Local Governments and a range of partners.
Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Understand and meet the health and well-being needs of our diverse community as a socially responsible business.
Our Values underpin our policies, procedures and practice.
Connect Health & Community has two sites in Bentleigh East & Sandringham. There is another site opening soon in Cheltenham.
Click here to read an overview about our Board.
Connect Health & Community provides a variety of health and social services across South East Metropolitan Melbourne.
- Primary health services are currently across the Local Government Area’s of Bayside and the southern part of Glen Eira.
- Community Transport covers a wider geographic catchment.
- Dental services are not defined by catchment areas with a seven chair dental clinic operating from Bentleigh East.
- Connect Health & Community also has 12 outreach sites providing Gambler’s Help services across three catchment areas throughout the southern metropolitan region.
- We work in partnership with consumers and other community agencies.
- Our health workers are committed to providing quality health care to our community.