Pellet heaters are an alternative to wood heaters. Instead of burning wood they burn pellets made of compressed sawdust. Pellets are stored in the heater’s built in hopper and are automatically fed as needed into the combustion chamber to produce your desired level of heat. The hopper needs refilling once every couple of days depending on your needs - there is no constant hauling of messy firewood. Bass Pellet Heaters are a Tasmanian owned and operated company located in both Launceston and Hobart. We offer a range of pellet heaters and pellets that are highly efficient and produce little smoke. They feature automatic ignition, thermostat, overheat protection and air wash.
- Equipped with ‘Air Wash’ Technology to Help Keep Glass Clean
- Remote Controlled
- Environmentally Friendly & Carbon Neutral (When Using Pellets Sourced from Plantation Sawdust)
- Programmable - Can Be Set to Automatically Turn on and off at Time of Your Choosing
- Pellets Are Cleaner and Take Less Space to Store than Wood
- Average 94% Efficiency (Other Brands Can Be as Low as 79%)
- Available in a Range of Colour Options