Barlow’s Earthmoving Pty. Ltd. is a family owned and operated Civil Construction Company that was originally founded by Mr. Robert Barlow in 1964.
Barlow’s Earthmoving is currently operated by Robert’s two sons, Jeffrey and Stewart Barlow. For over 50 years, the company has been based in the Livingstone Shire at 2816 Emu Park Road, Coorooman, QLD, 4702.
Barlow’s Earthmoving’s depth of experience spans a wide variety of projects ranging from bulk earthworks to road development and sub-divisions. In addition to our civil construction operations, Barlow’s Earthmoving operates a quarry located on Kinka Beach Road, Tanby. Barlow’s is also the sole manufacturer and supplier of Keppel and Kinka Retaining Wall Blocks, which are produced at our quarry.
At Barlow’s, we pride ourselves on employing members of the local community and, regardless of price, we strive to support local suppliers where availability permits.
For over 28 years, Barlow’s Earthmoving has been a preferred contractor for works undertaken in the Shoal Water Bay Training Area (SWBTA) on behalf of the Defence Department.
Our philosophy is simple. We believe in providing the best possible outcome for our clients. What we do matters.
- Suppliers of quality quarry products and sands
- Crushing and screening
- Plant and equipment hire
- Road construction and maintenance
- Land clearing
- Property development
- Residential sub-divisions
- Pump stations and rising mains
- Bulk earthworks
- Earth dams and diversion channels
- Concrete structures
- Large quarry operations involving drilling, blasting, crushing and screening of quarry material
- Design and production of large scale retaining wall blocks
- Construction of large scale retaining walls
- Flood and cyclone reparation