Baird & McGregor was established by Robert Baird in 1898. The original parchment of Robert Baird's admission to practice law is framed in the customer area of the office at 9 Lydiard Street North, Ballarat. The partnership incorporated in July 2007. Robert Baird's grandson, Andrew Baird, has been a partner, and now director, of the firm since 1990.
WHAT WE DO