Hills Solicitors has served its clients throughout Maitland and the Hunter region since 1894. Our principal, David Allen, has also served many community organisations including Mai-wel (current director), Maitland Chamber of Commerce and Industry (past president), Hunter Valley Law Society (past president and secretary) and Maitland Lions Club (past president, treasurer and Board member).
Services We Offer
Centrally located in Maitland, we offer professional, ethical and practical advice according to your needs, including the following areas of law:
- Property law and conveyancing
- Commercial law
- Criminal law
- Wills and estate planning
- Liquor licensing
- Asset protection
- Employment and industrial law
- Bachelor of Legal Studies Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Laws University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic)
- Bachelor of Laws University of New England
- Bachelor of Commerce University of New England
- Graduate Diploma of Professional Legal Training
- Masters in Applied Law - Wills and Estates
- B E ( Hon 1); M E ; Solicitors Admission Board:
- Undergraduate Degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Masters in Hydrometallurgy.
Why Choose Us?
Hills Solicitors can assist with all aspects of estate planning, from drafting a simple will to creating complex trusts. We can advise on issues such as whether you should re-structure your property holdings during your lifetime to minimise taxes. We can also assist with any arrangements that may be necessary in relation to ongoing commercial enterprises to ensure business succession.