Allambie Motel - Condobolin
- Motel Allambie
We are situated right around the corner of the main street of Condobolin, with plenty of Pubs, the RSL club and restaurants within walking distance. There are many things to do in Condobolin while enjoying your stay with us:
- The towns Olympic sized swimming pool is just a short five-minute walk away.
- One of the largest aboriginal cultural centres in NSW, the Condobolin Wiradjuri cultural centre ran by the Condobolin Wiradjuri Corporation.
- The “Utes in the paddock” an amazing art display of old Utes turned into great Australia bush art.
- The Lachlan River Running through the town is a picturesque place to stop for lunch.
- Gum Bend Lake perfect for water skiing, bird watching, kayaking, swimming, picnics & BBQ’s.
- And other amazing facilities such as Golf Course, Bowls, Gym, Tennis Courts, plus lots more.
All Rooms and On the Ground Floor with Ample Parking and are Equipped with:
- Tea, Coffee, Biscuits
- Air Con
- Iron & Ironing Boards
- Clock Radio
- Guest Laundry (Sharing with Motel)
- BBQ Area & Room for Guests
- Breakfast to Rooms
- Plates, Knives, Forks, Spoons
- Lunch Packs Can Be Provided
- Charge Back Meals from Condo Hotel, RSL Club & Chinese