AT A GLANCE
All Seasons Carpet Cleaning was formed in 1989 with one branch operating one truck. We have grown to ten branches operating throughout Queensland and thirty trucks. At All Seasons Carpet Cleaning our goal is to achieve a level of service and quality, that no other carpet cleaner can match. In order to achieve our goal, we set ourselves standards of work, chemical quality and service.
We would like to explain some of these.
- All work is carried out in accordance with the relevant Australian standard AS3733. These standards take into account Australian conditions, carpet manufacturing methods and chemical specifications etc.
- Only the highest quality detergents and spotters are used.
- We use Australian made chemicals.
Areas we cover include:
- Hervey Bay and surrounding areas
- Howard, Burrum Heads and surrounds
- Childers and Woodgate and surrounds
- Gin Gin
- Maryborough, Tiaro and surrounds
- Biggenden and Coalstoun Lakes
- Bundaberg and surrounds
The System We Use
Warm Water Extraction (as recommended by all carpet manufacturers, the CSIRO and The Wool Corporation.)
All Seasons' Policy is to work with the Australian Standard AS-3733, their recommendations are what our company policies are based on. High quality cleaning will give you a longer lasting clean due to elimination of detergent residue problems.
All Seasons Carpet cleaning procedures include pre-vacuuming with a HEPA grade filter, deodorising and sanitising, also raking of carpets to ensure all deep down soils and dirt are agitated for easier removal and revitalisation of main traffic walk areas; treating and checking of marks and stains where necessary. We use fresh clean water to extract the residue; ensuring levels are below 0.8%.
Includes micro fibre, velvet, tapestry, & Indian cotton.
The AS3733 recommends cleaning your upholstery every 1 - 3 years, depending on its use. Even if you think that it doesn't look too dirty, hygienically it will be crawling with dust mites, bacteria and other germs that are not seen by the naked eye. Cleaning your lounge suite regularly means it will match the structural warranty.
There are five steps to be aware of for cleaning a lounge suite correctly and professionally.
Cleaning must be a warm water extraction system that controls the temperature so as not to shrink or stretch fabrics.
Always a technician like our professionally trained ones must do a dye test to ensure the dye will not run.
The system we use involves chemical, physical and cultural methods. In 1995 the World Health Organisation instigated a campaign to reduce the level of pesticides by 50%. All Seasons has reduced sprays by 84% within that time.
Chemical pesticides are substances that kill organisms by exerting a toxic effect which interferes with life sustaining processes.
Physical methods are the method whereby entry points and movement points are sealed.
WHAT WE DO
- Pest Control Including Cockroaches, Spiders and Silverfish
- Rodent Control
- Flea Control
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Persian, Woollen or Synthetic Rugs
- Mattress Cleaning
- Car Upholstery Cleaning
- Leather Treatments
- Protection Treatment on All Fabrics and Carpets
- Water Damage / Insurance Work