Alemlube is a Progressive, Innovative and Customer Centric 100% Australian Owned Company.
As Alemlube prepares to mark a milestone, its 45th year in business, we now more than ever are looking for new and better ways to service the needs and requirements of lubrication equipment, refuelling,
hose storage, fluid management and vehicle servicing users from Invercargill in the south of New Zealand to Port Hedland in the north west of Australia.
Soon to be 45 years young, the team at Alemlube understands that we need to be looking to evolve and change as the market constantly changes and moves.
Services We Offer
- Single & Multi-Point Lubricators
- Oval Gear Flow Meters
- Water, Fire Fighting & Diesel Engine Pumps
- AdBlue Transfer & Metering
- Automotive Workshop Equipment
- Diesel Fuel Transfer & Metering
- Lubrication Systems
- Automotive Workshop Fitouts
- Oil Transfer & Metering
- Waste Oil Handling
- Underground Coal Mine Equipment
- Air, Water & Oxy-Acetylene Equipment
- Drum Storage & Spill Containment
- EL Series
- Chemical & Solvent Handling
- Industrial Fume Extraction
- Wheel Service & Handling Equipment
- Automotive Fluid Exchange
Why Choose Us?
Today, we look to our suppliers, both existing and new, and our Branch, Divisional and Department Managers and their respective teams to bring new ideas, new approaches, new solutions and new energy to capitalise on new opportunities.
If we can engage our suppliers, our team and our customers to do things better and more quickly and to address micro challenges and to take macro opportunities that come our way, we are confident that we can grow and evolve in the years ahead as we have done successfully since starting out from humble beginnings in 1970.