Advantec established in 1988 by David McGrath and Allan Pearce to promote Sustainable Agricultural Machinery (SAM) Developments products. The business has since expanded by becoming the Australian importer of the REM range of grain handling and storage equipment, distributing products made to meet the demands of Australian farmers. Advantec sells grain storage solutions and grain handling machines. Our grain handling equipment is top of the line and ensures a smooth and trouble-free process from beginning to end. Advantec can help you decide what kind of equipment is right for you and put together a package that will suit your needs.
Advantec was established in 1998 by David McGrath and Allan Pearce, to provide sales and marketing support to David’s agricultural company, Sustainable Agricultural Machinery Developments (SAM).
What We Do
- GrainHandling – GrainVacs, Augers, conveyors, elevators, grain cleaners
- GrainStorage – Flat and Cone bottom silos, Grain Rings, Grain Guardians
- CleanfixFans – reversible fan for radiator cleaning
- AirSafeHitch – Airbag tow hitches to break ridged connection between vehicle andtrailer
- Draftstoppaand TopHats – self sealing exhaust fans
Alejandra Olavarria’s Gallery
Finding Keepers: Unguarded Moments in the Every Day