Adbri Masonry is Australia’s leading masonry manufacturer supplying quality concrete bricks, blocks, pavers, retaining walls, erosion control products architectural masonry solutions and reconstituted stone veneers from 15 sites throughout Australia’s East Coast and South Australia. Adbri Masonry is a wholly owned division of Adelaide Brighton Ltd, a leading integrated construction materials and lime producing group of companies and a member of the S&P/ASX 100 Index.
Adbri Masonry first produced concrete Besser blocks in 1957 and since then has traded as many household brand names including Besser, Rocla Pavers and Masonry, Pioneer Building Products, Hanson Building Products Pty Ltd and C&M Brick Pty Ltd before re-branding as Adbri Masonry in 2009.
In addition to supplying a full collection of quality concrete building and landscaping products, there are a range of valuable benefits to working with Adbri Masonry including;
- Access to our Contracting Services Team (in-house design, supply, installation and certification team for commercial projects).
- All products are tested for quality in our N.A.T.A. accredited laboratory
- Our commitment to environmental sustainability and environmental building products.
- Support from experienced in-house engineers who can provide technical advice and design solutions for civil, commercial and industrial projects
- Service from dedicated architectural and engineering consultants
- The benefit of dealing with knowledgeable local sales teams
- The ability to create customized product and colour solutions specific to individual projects - conditions apply.
- Retaining Walls
- Stone Feature Walls
- Bricks & Blocks