Ability Centre is a not-for-profit disability service provider that has been supporting Western Australian families for more than 60 years. We are committed to providing our customers and their families the services and supports they need. Ability Centre supports people living with cerebral palsy, autism and other physical and intellectual disabilities. Our innovative and responsive services can be provided from infancy through to adulthood. We believe that building a strong relationship with you and your family, is the key to reaching your potential. Ability Centre has built its reputation as a leading disability services provider by providing excellent service, empowering our customers to realise their abilities.
We are an NDIS registered provider and can help navigate the NDIS planning process to make sure you get the most of your NDIS Plan.
WHAT WE DO
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Social Work and Psychology Services
- Assistive Technology and Equipment
- School holiday therapy groups
- Accommodation – short term and permanent
- Job placement and Supported Employment