The Vemco Group includes VEMCO, VEMTEC, LINEPRO and Aerial Devices Australia and is a licensed trademark we use to simplify the way we describe our diverse company.We provide solutions for key industry issues such as expanding electricity and telecommunications networks, managing vegetation and providing safer fleet and works practices.
We have ongoing relationships with most of Australia's largest utility and infrastructure companies across every state and territory.
We provide these diverse range of services to power utilities, infrastructure contractors, land developers, clean energy & co-generation development companies, councils, road, rail & water authorities, mine & electrical asset owners & telecommunications companies.
The Vemco Group has a long association with the Power & Infrastructure Industry and understands the risks of vegetation that poses to initiate bushfires, damage assets and threaten public safety. Australia's largest Utilities, Municipalities and Infrastructure Constructors have used the Vemco Group for over 15 years to solve their most pressing Vegetation Management issues.
Design & Construction
Vemco Group's core business is electrical distribution design, engineering, surveying and construction. We also provide expert consultancy services and turnkey project management: from feasibility, through to construction and asset commissioning.
We specialise in capital and maintenance programs for Power Utilities as well as Optical Fibre and National Broadband Network considerations for major telecommunications contractors and asset owners.
Fibre Optic Solutions
Vemco Group understands the convergence between power and telecommunications, and is a primary supplier for the National Broadband Network (NBN). We have a deep understanding of utility issues and requirements and our services include the following:
- Telecommunications design and Project Management
- Maintenance planning and design
- Community consultation
- Fault location and repair.
Our services include the following:
- Total turnkey project management and delivery
- Project scoping, document preparation, management of tender process, contractor selection and management of installation works to ensure project delivery
- Compliance auditing and verification of 'as-builts' against tender scope and specifications
- Consultation for and Project Management of electrical infrastructure projects for the private sector and utilities