Tasplan Superannuation Fund
Tasplan is one of Australia's leading public offer industry superannuation funds with over 100,000 members, 9500 participating employers and more than $1 billion in funds under management.
Tasplan is a multi-industry, profit-for-members, public offer superannuation fund, developed for the benefit and retirement of workers in all occupations.
Today, more than 100,000 members have over $1 billion in assets invested.
Over 9,500 businesses are registered to use Tasplan to look after their superannuation needs.
Tasplan is also a Public Offer fund - TasPersonal. That means anyone can join, irrespective of their employment status e.g. self-employed.
As an industry fund, we are committed to a low-cost structure and have a no-commission policy. Tasplan does not pay commissions to agents or financial planners. All of our profits are returned to members via increased interest rates and services.
Features and benefits
- Some of the lowest fees around - What it costs
- Member investment choice - Investment Choice
- Access to free financial planning advice - Free Financial Planning
- How to pay contributions
- Members can view account details online - View online
- Types of contributions accepted
- Flexible insurance cover, including optional sickness & accident cover - Insurance Protection
- ME Bank
- We are a profits-to-members fund, so we return all our profits to members, not shareholders - Who we are
- We do not pay commissions to agents or financial planners - Who we are
- Personal service at your workplace, when you need it - Fund Services
- Regular free workshops for members, held around the state
- Freecall phone number - 1800 005 166
- Discounts on health insurance with St.Lukes Health