Youth Support + Advocacy Service (YSAS) is a leading youth health not-for-profit agency that enables highly vulnerable and high-risk young people with substance dependence and misuse issues, mental illness and social disconnection to take control of their health and wellbeing.
Everyone who works at, or with, YSAS, aims to engage, support and strengthen highly vulnerable and high-risk young Victorians affected by, or at risk of being affected by, alcohol, drugs, mental health issues and social disconnection.
We do this by developing non-judgemental, caring and respectful relationships with young people and their families and communities. With more than 200 skilled staff, YSAS provides a range of integrated services across 12 sites in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
- Family Life Family Relationship Centre
- Family Life Frankston
- Family Relationship Centre Frankston
- Gambler's Help Victorian Aboriginal Health Service
- Gambler's Help Springvale Indo-Chinese Mutual Assistance Association
- Gambler's Help Chinese Peer Connection
- Gambler's Help Connect Health and Community
- Gambler's Help Australia Vietnamese Women's Association