Yates Baker McLean is the longest established chartered accounting firm in Orange with a history dating back to the early 1900's. The firm currently has seven partners and a dedicated team of twenty staff members who provide friendly personal service to our clients in both our Orange and Molong offices.
We regard ourselves as trusted advisors in the business and personal affairs of our clients.
By responding to client needs, communicating, educating, and promoting awareness of current strategies, we aim to maximise the potential for effective creation and protection of family wealth. As Chartered Accountants & Registered Tax Agents, we are well qualified to provide advice to our clients.
Yates Baker McLean specialises in small to medium businesses and we regard ourselves as trusted advisors in the business and personal affairs of our clients.
We look after our client’s accounting, taxation and financial needs by providing sound professional advice and quality services in a timely and cost effective manner. Whether you are in business, need personal tax or investment advice, our team is more than happy to talk to you.
Our professional and administration team is well placed and ready to provide comprehensive services in the following areas:
- Taxation: Business and Non-Business
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Accounting and Business Consulting Advice
- Company Set-up and Secretarial Services
- Starting a business - Essentials
- Bizstart seminars
- Registering for tax purposes
- Non-Profit organisations
- Record keeping
- Activity statement
- Change of circumstances
- How to pay your tax debt
- Trans-Tasman Imputation
- Tax Evasion referral centre
- New ruling for charter boat arrangements
- Tax and the building and construction industry
- Record keeping, what you need to do
- Employees' tax rate calculator
- Have you had dealing overseas
- Key dates for business
- What you can claim
- Forms & services
- Tax rate and calculators
- Running a Business From Home
Please fill in all the fields after clicking on the link here, including identifying your areas of interest. You can select your interests by checking the tick boxes in the 'Areas of Interest' field. This information will be used to identify on what areas we should communicate with you.
Forms & Services
- TFN - Tax file number application form
- ABN - Australia Business Number application forms
- Industry Benchmarks and Financial Ratios, 2002-2003
- On-line ordering
- Other online services
- All ATO forms by title
- All ATO forms by topic
- All ATO forms by NAT No
- e-tax essentials