David is a graduate of the University of Western Australia and completed his specialist Orthopaedic training in Perth. After obtaining his Fellowship from the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in 2014, David undertook The Perth Bone and Tissue Bank Fellowship before traveling to Vancouver to complete the Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction Fellowship at the University of British Columbia. His time in Canada was under the guidance of Professors Duncan, Garbuz and Masri.
David is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Osbourne Park Hospital. He consults in West Perth and Peel with lists at Hollywood Hospital, St Johns Subiaco and Peel Health Campus.
- Primary and revision hip arthroplasty
- Primary and revision knee arthroplasty
- Lower limb surgery
- Trauma surgery
- Allied Finance (WA) West Perth
- Anglican Church of Australia (Head Office)
- Anglican Church of Australia St George's Cathedral
- Anglican Church of Australia Anglican Diocesan Office Office
- Anglicare WA Inc Corporate Office
- Anglicare WA Inc Royal Commission Support
- Anglicare WA Inc YES! Housing
- Anglicare WA Inc Phone Counselling