Maternal & Child Health Centres

What We Do

Wodonga City Council offers a wide range of online services available to help you manage your day-to-day needs, such as the payment of council rates, fines & bills such as animal registration. Contact Wodonga City Council if you need to make a booking for a hard rubbish collection or a green waste collection.

Families can contact Wodonga City Council for up-to-date information about child care and kindergarten enrolment. Information is also available about aged care facilities and services, community housing and the operation of youth centres. Small businesses should contact Wodonga City Council for valuable support and business advice from experts within local government departments.For all residential & commercial planning matters, contact the urban planning department.