I grew up in Inverell in northern NSW. I studied medicine at the University of Newcastle after initially studying Engineering.
I started my training in Orthopaedic surgery in England and completed my training and a fellowship in sports Medicine Western Australia. I moved to the Mid North Coast in 1997, specialising in knee injuries and surgery of the hip and knee.
- Bachelor of Medicine (Newcastle 1988)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons (1997)
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association (2000)
- NSW Medical Board - General Registration.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, specialising in knee injuries and surgery of the hip and knee.
Acute Knee Clinic
Information on Acute Knee Injury. Click here to read more.
My Practice and Procedures