The Board, Executive team and staff welcome you to our wonderful range of facilities and services at 265 Baranduda Boulevard Baranduda.
You are invited to browse through our website and view the details of the facilities we have on offer, and you will notice the fantastic newness of them all.
Then telephone us and organise a visit to view them in person. Once you meet the management, staff and volunteers you will attest to the statement that we regularly make.
"You may think our facilities are fantastic, but wait till you meet our staff, they are even better".
Westmont Aged Care Services Ltd is a highly regarded community based not-for-profit organization managed by a Board of Governance. We are dedicated to providing quality services to the people of Wodonga and the surrounding areas in residential aged care, assisted living apartments, modern independent living villas and at home via our new community care service.
What We Provide
- A friendly and happy culture in a safe and secure environment.
- Dignity and respect for our residents to support them to maximize their independence
- Staff and volunteers who work with integrity, competency and professionalism
- A learning environment for staff and residents
- Transparency, accountability and honesty
- A Continuing Improvement System to obtain input from all stakeholders
Our residential facility is an accredited and certified aged care home which operates within the regulatory requirements of the Aged Care Act 1997 and all other governing legislation and professional standards of practice.
- Aged Care Australia
- Centrelink - Retirement
- Department of Veterans' Affairs - Benefits and Services
- National Seniors Australia